Joshua Tree + Yucca Valley
“Travel opens your heart, broadens your mind, and fills your life with stories to tell.”
Desert Sun + Cacti
This one of a kind retreat will re-ignite your love of photography and community. We will enjoy two nights and three days of relaxation, adventure, education, and friendship.
Joshua Tree National Park, named after its namesake the Yucca Palm, is where two deserts- Colorado and Mojave - meet, resulting in an insanely gorgeous landscape. It's unlike anywhere on earth.
Day One- We will arrive in Los Angeles and road trip in a camper van to Palm Springs and Salvation Mountain, ending up in Yucca Valley.
Day Two- We will explore Joshua Tree National Park! Come join us! Let's eat, pray, love, and shoot!
- lodging and home meals included
- snacks, wine, + coffee
- 3 fully styled sessions, plus self-portrait opportunities
- adventuring and touring Joshua Tree National Park
- basic camera settings, posing, and client connection
- editing + workflow
- lightroom + photoshop basics
- how to define your style and find your voice
- portfolio & website reviews
- business/social media coaching
- goal planning & "what's next" for you
- private facebook group
- gift bags with things we love and items from our sponsors
ROAD TRIP FROM LA TO YUCCA VALLEY
We will take our camper van from LA to Palm Springs and Salvation Mountain then end up in this gem in Yucca Valley.
Yucca Valley to Joshua Tree
Less than a 20 minute drive to the historic Sunfair Ranch then we'll explore Joshua Tree most of the day.
When: November 13-15, 2019. The retreat will begin at arrival at LAX Wednesday morning and ends with a checkout at 11 am on November 15.
Where: Yucca Valley & Joshua Tree, California. Beds may be shared the first night.
Includes: Lodging, all meals/snacks,drinks at home, transportation to shoots and instruction.
Does not include: Airfare or transportation to and from the retreat if not getting a morning flight into LAX on Wednesday.
Limited number of attendees. $350 booking deposit required at registration, with balance due on November 10.