Mountain Lodge, Winter Feels, New Year
I'm originally from Oklahoma and most people don't realize how many beautiful places that are there. The panoramic mountain and lake views are breathtaking of the Ouachita Mountains. We will have our own hiking trails right off of the property with tons of wildlife.
This tranquil cabin retreat in the mountains is designed to be a refuge from the stressful pace of modern life. It's going to be the perfect way to refuel and reset ourselves for the new year.
We will focus on Couples and Elopements. Think cozy, t-shirts, over sized sweaters, long socks, and pj pants, then bundled up for some playful photos in the mountains (hopefully, with snow). From cuddles and pillow fights to eating pancakes in bed, we will capture all things Couples and a Winter Elopement in the Mountains!
“And into the mountains I go to lose my mind and find my soul”
- lodging and meals included
- snacks, wine, coffee, + hot cocoa
- 4 fully styled sessions, plus self-portrait opportunities
- couples + elopement focused
- adventuring and hiking Clayton State Park
- basic camera settings, posing, and client connection
- editing + workflow
- lightroom + photoshop basics
- how to define your style and find your voice
- portfolio & website reviews
- business/social media coaching
- goal planning & "what's next" for you
- private facebook group
- gift bags with things we love and items from our sponsors
When: January 19-22. The retreat will begin with hot cocoa and exploring on January 19 and ends with a checkout at 11 am on January 22.
Where: Clayton, Oklahoma on Sardis Lake. Some beds may be shared.
Includes: Lodging, all meals/snacks, drinks, and instruction.
Does not include: Airfare or transportation to and from the cabin.
Limited number of attendees. $350 booking deposit required at registration, with balance due 12 days before the trip on January 7.